NHS Education for Scotland - Spiritual Care

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

enlightened

ex-BK

NHS Education for Scotland - Spiritual Care

Post06 May 2010

Multi Faith Resource for Healthcare staff

http://www.nes.scot.nhs.uk/documents/pu ... master.pdf

I thought you might find this article interesting particularly page 8.

Enlightened :shock:

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: NHS Education for Scotland - Spiritual Care

Post07 May 2010

It is pretty ridiculous considering that Scotland probably only has about half a dozen pukka BKs ... never mind 3 "centers" all of which are the private residencies of adherents. I would not even say the center-wassis were all "pukka".

It is like calling every home owned by a Christian a "Church".

What this is, is another incremental step in the Brahma Kumaris attempting to market themselves and be accepted as a bona fide religion rather than an whacky End of the World cult based on false predictions and the manipulation of adherents. The effort is not worth the ink it is printed with for Scotland ... it is only of cumulative benefit for the leadership in London and India attempting to establish their credibility.

There was a controversy at the Polwarth Crescent center in Edinburgh because the mortgage was in the name of a male follower, "C", who then wanted to leave but was stuck with the mortgage around his neck. Who knows the truth of how long he really want to leave and how long and how much money he was sucked dried for. I do not know how they resolved that ... [i]and wonder about the tax implications[/] ... but I am guess he never got his money back.

He later commented something along the lines that he "never experienced anything" in mediation.

BKWSU follower loses, BKWSU gains another prime property. It would be worth about £300,000 now, I think.

One of their centers-in-charge had a mental breakdown. The Brother complained for a long time that she was slipping but she was constantly propped up and defended, by the Kirpalani Klan in London, until she was promoted sideways to Richmond ... and then left. Good for her to escape, I say. It is awful what they do to their young female centers-in-charge.

Edinburgh was also where the Kirpalani Klan advised one new young adherent from Glasgow that "Shrimat" was to have an abortion because the End of the World was about to happen and having a child would be a terrible obstacle to enlightenment/clearing her karma/earning an inheritance from them ... doing unpaid labor for the Klan in other words.

You see ... even if the BKWSU fails, and the god spirit of the BWKSU predictions fail yet again, it does not matter ... they will be able to live off all the properties they have and can sell for a hundred years.

The questions to ask are ... is this a conscious or sub-conscious intention and is the whole 'god spirit' thing just a con trick which works for them?

Return to The BKWSU