Lekhraj Visions

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

John2

Lekhraj Visions

Post25 Feb 2023

Is there an authentic date and account of Lekhraj (Brahma) visions?

Did the visions kick start the Yagya or did they come later?

Of course the BKWSU version of events can not be trusted, so I am not particularly interested in that. Only for comparison.

I read that Om Radhe chanting of Om caused the first trance state in a young female whilst Lekhraj was away on travels.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Lekhraj Visions

Post25 Feb 2023

John2 wrote:I read that Om Radhe chanting of Om caused the first trance state in a young female whilst Lekhraj was away on travels.

Where did you read that, and when was it dated to?

I thought Om Radhe was a late(r)comer to the Om Mandli.

John2

Post25 Feb 2023

Where did you read that, and when was it dated to?

Some history site online, i'll post link when I find it again

I thought Om Radhe was a late(r)comer to the Om Mandli.

1937 I think, so something doesn't seem right

Arun1968

Post01 Mar 2023

I think the BKs are doing illegal migration to USA and Canada, has any one here information? Please inform.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post02 Mar 2023

Arun1968 wrote:I think the BKs are doing illegal migration to USA and Canada, has any one here information? Please inform.

Yes, we found evidence of that before and have it on the site, via the BK leader Hansa Raval. She made false immigration applications to the USA claiming that high paid, male IBM workers (IT) were "priests in the community".

The two applications we found were stopped but, knowing the BKs, there would be many, e.g. importing dependant utterly young women to run or work in centres.

What have you heard?

The way the Indian often worked was the surrendered BK men worked and handed their wages to the women (Sister in charge), who then gave them an allowance to live off, keeping the rest.

Return to The BKWSU