New "Predatory Alienation" Laws

for concern over cult-related damage, institutional abuse & psychological problems.

ex-l

ex-BK

New "Predatory Alienation" Laws

Post23 Mar 2018

The state of New Jersey legislature (USA) has enacted a bill ordering the study of Predatory Alienation, a relatively new concept exploited by most cults and certainly the Brahma Kumaris who claim to be targeted individuals "true family" while encouraging detachment from their impure "worldly" or "lokik" family.

On May 8, 2017, Governor Chris Christie signed into law this ground-breaking bill, calling for the departments of Children and Families and Human Services to study the tactics of predatory alienation, and requiring these departments to report their findings and recommendations to the Governor and Legislature within six months. The state government has been lobbied by NJ Safe & Sound, a nonprofit organization, since in 2012 in order to advocate for more legislation to protect families in cases of undue influence and predatory alienation.

Rutgers University School of Social Work has published a final report and an executive summary, here.

NJSS are also promoting the concept of cultic brainwashing to young people as "mind hacking" .
Predatory Alienation is a powerful method of undue influence used by abusive spouses and slavers, criminal gangs and destructive cults; it is the methodical and deliberate alienation of a person from their family of origin, usually in order to gain emotional, psychological, and often financial advantage

The new act defines predatory alienation as:
A person’s extreme undue influence on, or coercive persuasion or psychologically damaging manipulation of, another person that results in physical or emotional harm or the loss of financial assets, disrupts a parent-child relationship, leads to a deceptive or exploitative relationship, or isolates the person from family and friends.

GuptaRati 6666

Re: New "Predatory Alienation" Laws

Post24 Mar 2018

Laws such as the enactment by the state of New Jersey will become increasing important as the communication between humans become more intricate and individuals' souls can be more easily accessed by new discoveries in the neurosciences.

For sure cults have been using many of the new discoveries and technology to get into the souls of people.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post24 Mar 2018

GuptaRati 6666 wrote:For sure cults have been using many of the new discoveries and technology to get into the souls of people.

Or are the "new discoveries" just old techniques that now have a framework and explanation?

One of the best things to have come out of the old xBKChat forum was the concepts of "egregores". I am not sure, or not uptodate on, how science views the idea - and the mechanics of our interactions with them - nor whether it even accepts the idea. However, I am convinced of group mind having influences over us and consider it demonstrated anywhere from football supporters to the rise of fascisms such as the Nazi (who we know were most definitely dabbling in the occult). I don't think present politics are free from the very human/tribal phenomenon.

Hence, one could theorise, the "group mind" could in itself become predatory or parasitical, started off from a small seed in one individual or spirit.

A charismatic individual can overcome one, two, three or even a couple of hundred weak individuals. Two or three ordinary adherents, charged by the collective, can overcome one ordinary individual, three or four can overcome two, five or six can overcome two or three ... and so on. Hence a movement can quickly snowball exponentially to 10s of 100s of thousands.

As an aside, the likes of which perhaps you refer and I will need to explore more before posting, I read one scientist had researched 'out of the body' experiences and was not able to induce them at will. Do you know who I mean?
Egregore is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people. The symbiotic relationship between an egregore and its group has been compared to the more recent, non-occult concepts of the corporation (as a legal entity) and the meme.

GuptaRati 6666

Post31 Mar 2018

I do see a future in which communication between humans will go beyond brain-interphase machines and there will be no need for cell phones, just communication by thoughts.

Return to Abuse & Recovery