Purity

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

alladin

no label

Compassion

Post04 Aug 2007

Hi, darling Howiemac is back!! The word that caught most of my attention in your post, is "compassion", the Buddhist "karuna", and it is truly a missing element in the BKs. Well, on an individual level it may exist, but it is not "promoted" or encouraged by SS, neither they stand as fulgid examples of such qualities.

Well everything, and especially feeling, has to be "sacrificed for the highest purpose". So, even sending someone to kill herself in service or risk her mind or career, is a divine advice given for the soul benefit and that of students. Users cannot have "compassion". A relative that had contact with the BK for some 20 yrs, confessed to me yesterday, that what always struck him in the organsation, was the total lack of care for others; the detachment.

He is not a practising Christian but commented that "after all some of our priests and missionaries are better. They risk their life and try to help people". Not all of them do it to convert souls. Have you ever seen BKs in some getto trying to reform kids and take them away from the claws of criminal organization?

arjun

PBK

Post19 Oct 2007

Omshanti. I am posting this point taken from the BK section only for record purpose and for BKs/PBKs:

"Baba kahtey hain koi galaa bhi kaat dey toh bhi apavitra nahee ban-na hai. Baba say poochtey hain ki is haalat may kya karoon? Toh Baba samajh jaatey hain ki sahan nahee kar saktey hain. Toh Baba kahtey hain jaakar patit bano. Yah toh tumhaarey oopar hai. Vah toh karkey is ek janma liye maar dengey, tum toh 21 janmon ke liye anpa katal kartee ho. Chaltey-chaltey Maya jor say thappar maar deti hai. Boxing hai na. Ek hee ghoosey say ekdam giraa deti hai. 15-20 varsh kay, shuru say aaye huay bhi aisey hain jo ekdam chodkar chaley jaatey hain." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli, dinaank 01.09.07, pg 3)

"Baba says – even if anyone slits your throat, you should not become impure. (Children) ask Baba –what should I do in this circumstance? Then Baba understands that he/she cannot tolerate. So, Baba says – go and become sinful. This depends on you. He may kill you for this one birth, (but) you are killing yourself for 21 births. While treading (the path of knowledge) Maya slaps forcefully. It is a boxing, isn’t it? She makes one fall completely in a single punch. Those (who have been following the path of knowledge) since 15-20 years, since the beginning are also such that they suddenly leave and go away." (Revised Sakar Murli dated 01.09.07, pg 3 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba, translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)
Previous

Return to Commonroom