The Three Worlds consists of all of Humanity

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

bansy

The Three Worlds consists of all of Humanity

Post25 Jan 2007

I am in need of a refresher course. Could someone remind me, to be a valid child of the Father of Humanity, where the rest of the souls of humanity who or what is in the Three Worlds again?

OK, in the Supreme Abode ... souls who are yet to come down to the Corporeal World, including the possible presence of The Supreme Soul (debateable depending on a BK or PBK viewpoint, so I'll leave out for the time being as other threads are still open).

That leaves the other remaining degraded souls, which is all of us, I mean at least me, in the Corporeal World suffering like mad and crazy for cappucinos between meditation breaks. :P

So then who is in the Subtle Region ? Is is exclusive to Brahma Baba (Lekhraj Kirpalani) doing sakash ? And where are all the other BK souls that have left their bodies, some of this season's Avaykt Murlis mention their names (e.g.Mama) but where are they if BapDada is mentioning them ? Is there a special sub-subtle region waiting room, a type of queue before the pearly gates of Dharamraj ? This middle region is ... well ... rightly put, subtle.

(PS : folks have been posting thanks to some of recent discussion though I haven't yet reciprocated, so thanks, and thanks and hugs in advance to this thread too).

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post26 Jan 2007

Yes Bansy, your interpretation of 'Gyan' is correct. Look at the old picture of the 3 worlds and you will see the various religions grouped together in the incorporeal world waiting for their turn to come down here ... numberwise and all that. According to BK stuff if you have recognised Baba and Gyan sits in your intellect, then you belong to the group of thumb shapes nearest the supreme thumbprint :lol:

Now the Subtle Region, that is a different kettle of fish or pakoras; some think Brahma, Vishnu & Shankar and all hangin out up there having been instrumental in giving Brahma Baba (a different Brahma) the 3 visions, some believe they are actually souls, some believe they are actually just energies, some think they do not exist.

Some believe that when Lekhraj died he became an angel and is chillin up there now, 'cept when he boogies on down with Shiv to do a 20,000 seat arena gig down in Taletti (the PBKs obviously don't agree with this).

You may as well just make up what you like, most people do.

bansy

Post26 Jan 2007

when Lekhraj died he became an angel and is chillin up there now, 'cept when he boogies on down with Shiv

... to the tune of the Bee Gees :P

Here's one for all to ponder :

How does the soul itself travel, move, transmigrate, etc ? Is there a little engine motor at the back of the soul ? Do we swim ? How does it enter a body, a Chariot ? Know how to turn left or right ? Do we just float about ? There's this image of a bunch of souls rising, floating, towards the Supreme Abode "up there". Are there some secret magnets ? A GPS ? :P What is energy ? What is light ?

Vice-versa ... how does the Supreme Soul "travel down" to the Corporeal World ?

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post27 Jan 2007

A friend of mine once asked Jagdish why the soul doesn't fall out the body when you drive over a hump backed bridge!!!!!

He liked the question and said the connection was a subtle karma ... deep man :o

Return to Commonroom