The Battle of recovering from Cult Brainwashing Goes On

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

Pink Panther

Re: The Battle of recovering from Cult Brainwashing Goes On

Post12 Feb 2015

enlightened wrote: I am just taking each moment as it comes right now!

Exactly!

quantum

Post12 Feb 2015

Dear Enlightened,

I am only just getting some understanding of your situation from your last post. Yes, I have also been that exhausted myself, many times, and do have CFS-chronic fatigue syndrome. It would be really helpfull if you have anyone, family, friend, neighbour, or a carer provided through your local council at a low cost, to come and help you with practical daily tasks at home. Is that possible to arrange with a few phone calls or emails ect? I know myself, even that can be too much when you are so low, but if you can make a small start in that direction, I think it would help you.

Another thought, do you have a "Smart Meter" on your premises? We have them here in some states, and they can have a detromental & adverse effect on some people's health, both physically and emotionally, more so if you are a 'sensitive'. I have spent several years studying and following the 'roll out' of smart meters both here at home, and worldwide. So I can testify to their unhealthy RF emissions. But please don't worry if you have, OK. There are sound devices that you can buy, at reasonable cost, to "Neutralize" the harmfull RF radiation emissions. If that may be the/or part of your current problem. Even if you don't have a smart meter on your house yourself, you can easily be affected by neighbouring properties who do have them.

I am happy to assist with any further info on this subject, or anything else you may wish to discuss, but knowing how exhausted you, that may be a struggle for you as well. I do know that feeling well. let me know if you would like to talk by phone if that's easier and less exhausting. I am open to whatever works best for you Enlightened.

Sending you a big hug and kisses of healing rays and hope today. XXOOXX

enlightened

ex-BK

Post12 Feb 2015

Quantum! Thank you for your advice I will PM you soon!

Enlightened
Previous

Return to Commonroom