Gems of knowledge (Murli Points) for churning.

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post06 Jun 2007

Dear BK and PBK Brothers.

In Murlis it is said, "Bap hai tri-loki-nath (controller of 3 worlds), tri-netri (having the third eye) and tri-kal-darshi" (who has The Knowledge of past present and future)";

Which 'Bap' is Shivbap describing in Murlis?? Is Shivbap controller of 3 worlds?? If yes, then which are the 3 worlds Shivbap controls and how?? And if Shivbap is tri-netri then which is the third eye of Shivbap??

Can anyone please throw some light on the above?

shivsena.

arjun

PBK

Post06 Jun 2007

Omshanti.
Prajapita Brahma and his mouthborn progeny become numberwise Trilokinath (master of 3 worlds) and Trinetri (three-eyed), but as regards being Trikaaldarshi, I think it is Supreme Father Shiv who is Trikaaldarshi (one who has knowledge of past, present and future) and His children also become numberwise Trikaaldarshi by obtaining the Godly knowledge from Him during the Confluence Age.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

mitra

BK

Post07 Jun 2007

shivsena wrote:In Murlis it is said, "Bap hai tri-loki-nath (controller of 3 worlds), tri-netri (having the third eye) and tri-kal-darshi" (who has The Knowledge of past present and future)"; Which 'Bap' is Shivbap describing in Murlis?? Is Shivbap controller of 3 worlds?? If yes, then which are the 3 worlds Shivbap controls and how?? And if Shivbap is tri-netri then which is the third eye of Shivbap?? Can anyone please throw some light on the above?[/color]

Bap means Supreme Father - Shiva.

3 world means supreme abode, sookshma vatan-the light world where Brahma Baba is residing now and the earth. Third eye means the eye of knowledge.

IBHS

MITRA :wink:

shivsena

ex-PBK

Post07 Jun 2007

mitra wrote: Bap means Supreme Father -Shiva. 3 world means supreme abode, sookshma vatan-the light world where Brahma Baba is residing now and the earth third eye means the eye of knowledge.

Dear mitra Bhai.

If Shivbap is trilokinath as you say, and he controls Paramdham - supreme abode - how does he do it without the body????; and then he controls the sookshma-vatan through Brahma then why is it said in Murlis that "I do not enter into subtle Brahma" (main sukhmavatanwasi Brahma mien pravesh nahin karta) and how does he become saakari to control the earth(600 crore souls); that is what i want to know. We have just been repeating like a parrot the Godly words for the last 60 years and we still do not have the slightest understanding of how Shivbap is tri-loki-nath.

Which is the third eye of Shivbap (we all know that he is ocean of knowledge) but who or where is this third eye of knowledge situated in bindi Shivbap? That is the question which is perplexing me.

shivsena.

andrey

PBK

Post07 Jun 2007

Dear Brother shivsena,

Controller means creator. The Creator has to be in control of his creation. So even if the bindi Shivbap creates Paramdham on this world, it is still he who creates it. So it can be said he is controller of it. Then for the Paramdham who is up above, we know he is already a resident. Then he also comes and creates the Subtle Region at the Confluence Age - with The Knowledge he gives through Brahma. He creates the Subtle Regions as he is controller - responsible.

Then The Knowledge he gives transforms this world from hell to heaven. Can anyone else create heaven from hell, revolve The Cycle in this world? So he is also controller of this world. He is trinetri because only he has The Knowledge. Of course, he becomes trinetri whilst sitting on the forehead of a body and narrating The Knowledge.

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Re: Gems of knowledge (Murli Points) for churning.

Post18 May 2008

Dear BK & PBK Brothers & Sisters, in a Murli it is said "Baap kahte hai Satyug ko kahaa jaataa hai Shivaalay, viceless world" (Murli date: 26-10-99 P-3) meaning "Father says Golden Age is called as Shivaalay, viceless world". Here I cannot understand if Shiv(Baba) does not dwells/incarnates in the Golden Age & nobody knows & remembers Him there, then why the Golden Age is called as Shivaalay?

arjun

PBK

Post18 May 2008

new knowledge wrote:Dear BK & PBK Brothers & Sisters, in a Murli it is said "Baap kahte hai Satyug ko kahaa jaataa hai Shivaalay, viceless world" (Murli date: 26-10-99 P-3) meaning "Father says Golden Age is called as Shivaalay, viceless world". Here I cannot understand if Shiv(Baba) does not dwells/incarnates in the Golden Age & nobody knows & remembers Him there, then why the Golden Age is called as Shivaalay?

Firstly because it is established by Shiv and secondly because even though Shiv does not exist there, His representative, i.e. the soul playing the role of ShivBaba exists there. In fact the Golden Age begins with the rule of the Confluence-Aged Narayan/Ram (believed to be Baba Virendra Dev Dixit by the PBKs). That is the reason why Golden Age is also called Ramrajya, although the actual kingdom of Ram (who is complete in 14 celestial degrees) begins in the Silver Age.
OGS,
Arjun

jayadeepan

Post16 May 2022

Shivsena wrote:Good question; not only the Murli before 1951 are unavailable but i have still to come across any Murli prior to the demise of Mamaa Saraswati in june 1965; I have asked many of my BK and PBK friends about the reason why the Murlis prior to june 1965 are not available; but nobody seems to know; I have the whole set of Murlis from the period july 1965 to dec 1968, but I have neither the Murlis nor the Murli quotes (before june 1965) in any of the PBK literature.

I do not know how many PBK are aware of this fact!!

Dear Brother

Brahma Kumari were careless and they were not careful to keep the Murli is a chance. Or purposly some elderly Brahma Kumaris hiding the Murli so that the secret of knowledge is taken away form followers so that they can keep them as slaves. Baba VD clearly says Brahma Kumari plays the role of asur. But Baba says there are some who come to the colour and company of asur and become vicous and there are real asurs.

So the one who come to the colour and company can be purified easily. The leaders get punished by drama. But even them we are not suppose to think of giving sorrow to the asurs too. because if we give sorrow then karma gives us back sorrow. It is clearly mentioned god is ekavyapi and Krishna is not the god of geetha.
Previous

Return to Commonroom