Absolute Truth

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

john

reforming BK

Absolute Truth

Post26 Sep 2006

It has been said 'God is truth, truth is one'

According to the Originator of Murli/Gyan, Shiva, the world drama is exactly 5000 years long and repeats identically, so time is in a cyclic motion.

If the drama repeats identically then to me that says there has too be an absolute truth, what happened happened and what will happen will happen. There is no variation so there can be no variation in what is absolutely true. Of course, the difference is in the perception of each souls own truth.

My thinking is, is what is Shivas explaination of absolute truth and is it actually here yet?
The Knowledge we have now may be leading to that point, but if Gyan is still being refined and changed, we cannot be at a point of having absolute truth as revealed by Shiva. I do wonder why knowledge has too be refined and changed and why the absolute truth cannot just be revealed. Of course, a cynic might say a knowldege that has to keep changing is flawed and not from God.

I, myself, like to think there is some reason for this but as yet haven't totally pinned it down.

Is Shiva consistent? And if not, why not? ... If yes, is it just our limited understanding that makes it appear that way ...

Any thoughts most welcome and in this commonroom. Hopefully attitudes of ownership of Gyan will take a backseat and freedom of respectful speech will prevail ...

bansy

Post27 Sep 2006

Maybe a step into the truth is wouldn't it be simply nice for the entire Brahmin family if we could get from the BKs a senior internet spokeperson, and from the PBKs a nimit Sister, to be delegated by BapDada/ShivBaba (Veerendra Dev Dixit) help us all out with God's truth, and become members of this forum.

After all, they are surely knowing this forum exists, and could save us from the trouble and stop us all with "manmatting", though I'd rather call it "churning", to obtain something consistent with Shiva.

Please replace "us and we" with "I and me" in this paragraph :D

button slammer

PBK

Post30 Sep 2006

Maybe a step into the truth is wouldn't it be simply nice for the entire Brahmin family if we could get from the BKs a senior internet spokeperson, and from the PBKs a nimit Sister, to be delegated by BapDada/ShivBaba (Veerendra Dev Dixit) help us all out with God's truth, and become members of this forum.

Well, if someone has courage then the Father will help. From a PBK perspective Baba/Virendra Dev Dixit will not shove anyone forward in service. It is up to the individual soul to take that 1st step. Why would you be satisfied with some nimit soul anyway? Just go and meet face to face Shiva Baba/Virendra Dev Dixit yourself and become that nimit instrumental Sister? Oh yes, sorry. I forgot. That would take effort. :lol:

Even if 16,108 'delagates' were directed by Shiva Baba/Virendra Dev Dixit to speak the truth, what on earth difference would it make? Either the arrow hits or it doesn't. Since 2001, PBKs have been giving hints subtle and otherwise via Forums/internet about the goings on of the 'Advance Party'. There is nothing hidden.

Yes, it would be very nice for BKs, ex-BK and PBKs to meet and bring all the history of the Brahmin family, in such a way that we are all happily integrated and aware of each other in a beautiful and meaningful way. Please do this.

Not easy is it? Or perhaps you will make it easy. :!:

bansy

Post30 Sep 2006

Why would you be satisfied with some nimit soul anyway

Hope the nimit teachers show as much regard and respect for you as you have for them.

perhaps you will make it easy
Thanks for worrying about my part, I don't worry about the part of others though.

Return to Commonroom