Are you biased ? Please be true. It's a sensitive issue

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

anchalmishra

Are you biased ? Please be true. It's a sensitive issue

Post22 Aug 2012

Views expressed here are biased or unbiased ? I hope you guys are not against Brahma Kumaris so you will not deliberately paint a bad image of them. Please post about what you people have real proofs and can easily be cross checked. Want to collect more and more data about BK. If there is something dark behind the actual story they say but only with full proof, common sense and logic behind that to support.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Are you biased ? Please be true. It's a sensitive issue

Post22 Aug 2012

Because of the legal implications of publishing false claims, we have to be very careful that what we say is true and so the claims and research we have made is backed up with evidence or individual's witness statements.

Actually, we only hear of a very small percentage of all the crime, corruption and abuse as the BKs are very secretive.

Individuals who have supported this forum have experience going back to the 1970s and on all continents of the world. They have a very good overview of the BKWSU's activities.

I am not sure about the world "biased". We don't have to make up bad things about the BKs because there are no many real bad things to report. After having spent a few years of seeing the same problems caused in family after family, all over the world, the same lies, the same tricks ... it is difficult for one's vision of them not to become tarnished.

Personally, although individual BKs can be good people, I cannot see any good in the leaders and organisation as a whole because generally any real good they do is just a front to cover up their real agenda. I am highly skeptical about their intentions.

There is a saying, "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".

The Brahma Kumaris make extraordinary claims about themselves and their leaders therefore we have a right to extraordinary evidence of their godliness and divinity. I don't see it. I see a lot of self-centered, self-important social climbing and ugliness.

You cannot be "of God" and make false claims ... and I believe that those who are "of God" would do a little bit to help the poor, downtrodden victims and abused. I don't see that with the BKs. All I see is brainwashing, social climbing and VIP chasing ... and why are acquiring so many properties when the End of the World is about to come.

They even act against their own Murlis or Shrimat.

anchalmishra

Re: Are you biased ? Please be true. It's a sensitive issue

Post23 Aug 2012

At the first place I would like to thank you for your support. I hope it continues like this forever whenever I need because it hurts a lot to get fool around in this way that too in the name of GOD. So I would like to tell you that I am just concerned with God and not the organisation Brahmakumaris, to continue with the same notion i have further questions to ask you.

I just read somewhere that BK's filed a court case against you for having similar name and defaming them but eventually they lost this case. IS THAT TRUE ? I would like to know that Who you actually are ? Are you a single entity? What is your name? Are you a group of people? Whatever your existence is, if you are so confident about the wrong doings and propogandas of BK then why not show up your real face? Why are you keeping yourself so secretive? Why and how and what do you fear? How can I talk to you? Where are you located? I mean dear friend, if you are really so true and confident then you become the real child of GOD as you are trying to serve people so that people should get aware and do not fall prey to BK (those who are cheating in the name of GOD according to your belief).

Please answer me soon and more from me next time after hearing your reply.

Return to Commonroom