Please help me out, it is seriously urgent

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Please help me out, it is seriously urgent

Post27 Aug 2012

I am sorry to say this but I don't think there are the Hindi resources such as you request. In the early days, it seems Sindhi/Urdu and English ... then we have the instance of the burial of all the old original Murlis and materials when they left Karachi ... then we the throwing away and using as wrapping paper for toli of the second age of Hindi Murlis ... now we have the computer age revision and encryption of them.

We have analysed a lot of Yugya's hagiographic biographies and story telling for contradictions ... but all in English. However, the PBKs have studied much of this in Hindi ... but they will want to convert you to "Advanced Knowledge", a kind of more metaphorical understanding of Gyan ... and if you show interest in that, the BKWSU will banish you. I presume you know they have even kidnapped, beaten up, put into hospital and even bribed police and so on to persecute the PBKs (Prajapita Brahma Kumaris or "Shankar Party" to the BKs). There is a long history of banishment and backstabbing of anyone who asks too many questions and speaks out.

But ... we are still working on it all and we needed someone like you to come along and start the discussion.

I am so sorry to hear your story but thankful it was only a couple of years. Yes, many, many, many people have been through similar ... I threw away my chance for an education, the right time to marry and start a family, a proper intention for a career and so on. The Seniors used to advise us to get a lowly job which did not task our mind so that we could spend more time in self-hypnosis and doing free labor for them. At that time it was mainly just servant work; driving them, cleaning, repair work, moving boxes and tables for "service" programmes and so on.

If you want to investigate this, I do actually recommend you speak to some sensible PBKs as they have a record of all the editing of the Sakar Murlis and abuses and so on (e.g. Arjun at http://bk-pbk.info or http://www.PBKs.info but be cautious and don't tell the BKs you have done so). We have a record of what has gone on in the West. Research still continues ...

Back to the Sister. She sounds like a good soul but, of course, what they are trained to do is sit there in Yoga and not react, and then steer you back to the BKWSU ... find a way to hold on to you. Many Sisters, even center AND region-in-charges have left in the West but I do not think it happens in India. A few left to the PBKs but not so many.

Once they have been a BK, and given away their dowry, what hope do they have? What job or career can they go to? Their training and mental conditioning is many times more strict. She will be think of this just as a test of her faith to stay in ... and having gambled much of her life will want to gamble the rest. She still beleives

Where can such Sisters go? India needs some kind of retreat where BK can go and be de-programmed to become normal again. Surrendered Sisters need to protected by a contract and a pension because they cannot trust the Yugya to look after them forever. We do know of definite cases of suicides though, in Dehli, Abu, Panipat, nr Orissa and elsewhere (e.g. UK, Australia, Africa), a stabbing, perhaps even a murder (the death happened but was covered up). The BKs use their influence to control police and media.

Who cares about a Kumari? They are slaves to the BKWSU really. How can they leave? What would happen to them? I think this is wrong and against their human rights.

At present, I can only feed you information we know is true and the leadership cannot refute and guide you to areas of where to look.

saveyourlife

Post27 Aug 2012

Under the BK 1970 posters in library section there is a photo named cycle and Trimurti. What is the flaw there? Please mark it out as I am unable to catch any problem with that. Is that one fully correct?

At first glance I am also unable to find anything which goes wrong with poster named Tree. Does that mean two posters are correct and two are incorrect there? Cycle and Trimurti along with Tree paint the current picture of their studies and rest two are quite disturbing to see and also big eye openers.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post28 Aug 2012

We need to do more work to organize and explain our research. The one to look at is the original tree. No Shiva.

Then when one looks at the progression of the Trees, you notices changes like, e.g. the Russian and American presidents change from Truman and Stalin to Eisenhower and Khrushchev.

Unfortunately, brainwashed BKs generally rush to their god's defence with one mistake or another. Contradictions and excuses rule. They say everything, Baba or Lekhraj Kirpalani is "accurate according to drama" even when they are plainly and objective wrong.

That kind of confusion and manipulation is not Godly.

bkti-pit

Independent, free thinking BK

Post31 Aug 2012

saveyourlife wrote:Can I get the books in Hindi language...

Sangum_Yuga_40_years.jpg
Sangum_Yuga_40_years.jpg (29.22 KiB) Viewed 8566 times

(scroll down)
Previous

Return to Commonroom