Faster than Santa Claus: Baba is watching you!

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

ex-l

ex-BK

Faster than Santa Claus: Baba is watching you!

Post05 Mar 2012

From the channelled message (Murli) of 4th March 2012 ...

The Brahma Kumaris claim to have 900,000 followers all over the world. This is what the spirit guides tells the BKs (BapDada), to children and adult adherents alike.

BapDada is allegedly the combined spirits of the God of all religions and their deceased founder and medium Lekhraj Kripalani.

How many of you really believed this, or still do? How many might still have sub-conscious fears it is true? Is it not just childish rule by fear?
God of the Brahma Kumaris wrote:Do not think that no one is watching you ...

BapDada is able to see how everyone goes to sleep. Through his TV, BapDada tours around the whole world in a second and sees everything of how you go to sleep and how you talk. It only takes BapDada a second, it doesn't take Him long.

He goes on tour of every center and every household, it is not that He only tours the centers. Everything of your home also appears on the TV.

God, I suppose that I had better go and do the dishes and clean the toilet before he arrives. You know how embarrassing it is when unannounced visitors appear at the door. And now he has a spy camera in every BK household, so no sleeping in either.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Re: Faster than Santa Claus: Baba is watching you!

Post05 Mar 2012

better hide the beer!

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Mar 2012

God obviously has more bandwidth than I have. 900,000 BKs all at once.

I don't mean to be a party pooper but ... 900,000 BK ... a second each ... equals 15,000 minutes ... equals 250 hours ... equals 10.4 days to get round the lot of them. Logically he cannot do it.

He cannot do it even if he could do it. What are they thinking?

starchild

ex-BK

Post06 Mar 2012

Ah now ex-l, you know you cannot restrict God within the constraints of time as we know it !! What I am finding quirky and bizarre is his TV

Return to Commonroom