BKWSU becomes The Office

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

ex-l

ex-BK

BKWSU becomes The Office

Post23 Nov 2011

God, you know, there are times I am really so glad that I left the BKWSU, and if I knew this was where it was all going after 75 years ... boy, I would not have given it one second thought. I really should have just stuck to doing hatha Yoga.

BKWSU becomes The Office. For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, The Office was a very dry situation comedy, written by Mike George lookalike Ricky Gervais (see link) and since copied the world over. The comedy is based in an unattractive, mundane office in a non-descript, trading estate in the middle of no where, where Mike George used to work, full of glum and often overweight office workers. Some where rather like this actually ...

One question, do these companies have to pay the BKWSU or do they get it for free?

Sorry guys, this just ain't how I imagined heaven to be ... (watch for the creditlist of corporate clients/sponsors)! Presenting "God!" ... sponsored by Maruti Suzuki, Inc. Sounds strange to you? Not sure how 'soul conscious' all that acrobatics are either.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: BKWSU becomes The Office

Post23 Nov 2011

'The Office' comedian Ricky Gervais on God ... (replace Jesus with Lekhraj Kripalani).

Return to Commonroom