Question about Avyakt Vani

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

raj

Vishnu party

Question about Avyakt Vani

Post20 Dec 2007

Om Shanti,

kya yaha baat sach hai ki mt. abu Madhuban me jo avykta Vani pehle (aab tak bhi 2000, 2001 ke aas pass) chalayi jati thi bahut dhere aur kaam avaaz me chalti thi?

Aur karib 2004, 2005 se chalaye avykta vaniya joor se chalti hai?

arjun

PBK

Post20 Dec 2007

Omshanti.

Rahul Bhai is asking whether Avyakt BapDada through Gulzar Dadi still speaks in whispers or in loud voice? He says that Avyakt Vanis being narrated since 2004-05 have been narrated in loud voice.

As far as I know the situation remains the same, i.e. Avyakt BapDada continues to speak in whispers. But, I will confirm from a friend who recently visited Madhuban to meet BapDada and intimate.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

alladin

no label

Murlis

Post21 Dec 2007

Is it true that PBK value Sakar Murlis more and not so much the Avyakt Murli?

button slammer

PBK

Re: Murlis

Post21 Dec 2007

alladin wrote:Is it true that PBK value Sakar Murlis more and not so much the A/M?

I, for one, prefer the face to face meeting, then the VCD*, then the printed translations/clarifications and then A/Ms. I've hardly read a Sakar Murli for over ten years or so.

For me, the face to face meeting is like having read Murli for ten years and understood nothing really, and then in ten minutes the profundity of the face to face meeting enables the lock of the intellect to open so the seed of understanding is planted. The third eye opens and the soul is able to determine its own fate.

I think that over the last year I just about got up to date with all the English translation clarifications. I must've read 150-200 clarification translations over the last year. In previous years there wasn't so many translations and so I relied on my personal meetings with ShivBaba/Virendra Dev Dixit for sustenance. Recently I've began to study the VCD* more regularly which in themselves are full of good vibes, and definitely more potent than any printed medium. Without the living ShivBaba ie, the incorporeal in the corporeal the printed material becomes dry and relatively lifeless. For me, once the living ShivBaba was recognized the printed material became imbued with a life force that is hard to imagine. :)

http://www.PBKs.info/

john

reforming BK

Re: Murlis

Post22 Dec 2007

alladin wrote:Is it true that PBK value Sakar Murlis more and not so much the Avyakt Murli?

It is considered by PBKs that Sakar Murli is from ShivaBaba (through BB) and Avyakt Murli is only spoken by BB through Dadi Gulzar. Also after BB demise, Virendra Dev Dixit is considered to have become the Chariot of Shiva and therefore in that sense true Murli or Murli clarification is now spoken through Virendra Dev Dixit.

Personally, I think it makes absolute and complete sense to read Sakar Murlis for a PBK because that is what mainly Virendra Dev Dixit is clarifying. Though one could argue that BKSWU has put their own spin on Murlis in their favour therefore modern versions of Sakar Murlis are now 'tainted'. Original and complete versions of Sakar Murlis, would I feel be purer and the student would be able to get closer to the original meaning of Gyan.

arjun

PBK

Post22 Dec 2007

alladin wrote:Is it true that PBKs value Sakar Murlis more and not so much the Avyakt Murli?

Yes, for most PBKs Sakar Murlis are more valuable because they deal with a variety of subjects related to BK/PBK knowledge, whereas Avyakt Vanis mostly deal with dharana (inculcation of knowledge/virtues). But it depends on individual taste. Some PBKs may like clarification of Avyakt Vanis more than the clarification of Sakar Murlis and vice-versa.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

Return to Commonroom