BKWSU secure Murli system - large image files warning

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post10 Aug 2007

mr green wrote:Hey in that picture of Lekhraj on that desktop ... it appears his testicles are glowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this a sign of enlightenment.

Good God Father ... the chappie is correct.

Not only is Lekhraj Kirpalani's lingum illuminated but it looks like he dresses to the left too!

There must be an attractive young kunya doing Amrit Vela in the front row.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post10 Aug 2007

You have truly made my day ... haahaha ... the girl in the front row.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Post11 Aug 2007

mr green wrote:You have truly made my day ... haahaha ... the girl in the front row.

That wouldn't be at the movies now, would it?

alladin

no label

muladhara balls

Post11 Aug 2007

So we experiment staring from that chakra now! Maybe it will work wonders! We will get visions!! Finally the Muladhara chakra gets some respect.

Baba always says we were like upside down bats and here we are straightening things up. I just found a site by the name "crystal links". It explains some things in an essenceful way. Such readings were forbidden to BKs, so, we have to catch up!!

arjun

PBK

Post13 Aug 2007

"IT Group: Achcha, this group is a combination of the people from this land and those from abroad. Have you made any new plans? You have created a new website, you have started a new system of the Murlis, and apart from that, you have started a new e-mail system. The sound can be spread everywhere through this. So, concentrate on this and continue to make new plans and continue to move forward. Both this land and the lands abroad do have a connection. The more you continue to make this department move forward, the more you will be able to give many people a message while sitting in one place. You have found a very good method. The task of giving a message through the facilities will become the spiritual endeavour of your department. You have done well. Sister Mohini is handling this group." (Avyakt Vani dated 21.10.05, page 5 published by BKs in English, narrated through Gulzar Dadiji)

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

muladhara balls & Murli machines

Post13 Aug 2007

arjun wrote:"IT Group: Achcha, this group is a combination of the people from this land and those from abroad. Have you made any new plans? You have created a new website, you have started a new system of the Murlis, and apart from that, you have started a new e-mail system. The sound can be spread everywhere through this. So, concentrate on this and continue to make new plans and continue to move forward. Both this land and the lands abroad do have a connection. The more you continue to make this department move forward, the more you will be able to give many people a message while sitting in one place. You have found a very good method. The task of giving a message through the facilities will become the spiritual endeavour of your department. You have done well. Sister Mohini is handling this group." (Avyakt Vani dated 21.10.05, page 5 published by BKs in English, narrated through Gulzar Dadiji)

Thank you arjun. No wonder some BKs see Gyan, Gyan everywhere. Even in the Matrix movies, so we hear.

yudhishtira

reforming BK

Post13 Aug 2007

Out of interest, is there a Murli quote saying directly, "thou shalt not make the Murlis publicly available"?

I guess I'd never questioned the line before that, "souls wouldn't understand and it would be disservice" but frankly, most souls wouldn't be that interested ... and there are now Murlis publicly available anyway through this website covering most of the areas ... seems a bit pointless!

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post15 Aug 2007

Now, I know what was meant by the comment "growing and flowing" with the Light ... jeeezzz, the things one learns every single day! xxxx
Previous

Return to Commonroom