Avakyt Dadiji - Dadi Prakashmani's Death

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

arjun

PBK

Post14 Oct 2007

ex-l wrote:So they say Prakashmani can be in a baby's body, in the Subtle Regions, or floating around and overshadowing other BKs or Advance Party members? How is that switch flicked? What are the mechanics of that? Or is it just a question of faith. I mean, it could be any spirit saying that they are the soul of Prakashmani. How are we do know?

Do the PBKs accept the validity of Bhog Messages?

Omshanti. Here is an official Q&A from ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) as circulated to PBKs on the above mentioned subject:

Prashna: Dinaank 6.9.07 ke Bhog sandesh may kaha gaya hai ki Dadi Kumarka ki aatma ek aisey yugal ke dwara janma leney vali hai jinkay sapney may bhi nahee tha ki unko bachha ho sakta hai. Toh kya iska arth yah hai ki Dadiji ki aatma nay punarjanma liya hai. Ya kya iska behad may kuch aur arth hai?
Uttar: Jab Gandhiji mar gaye to kya bholte hai unhonay Rajkhot me jaa karke kisi sahukar ke yaha janm liya. To ye had ki bath hai ya behad ki bat hai? Ye behad ki bat hai na. To aise hi ye bhi behad ki bath hai.

Question: In the Bhog message dated 6.9.07 it has been said that Dadi Kumarka’s soul is going to take birth through a couple, who had not even dreamt in their dreams to have a child. So, does it mean that Dadiji’s soul has taken rebirth. Or does it have any metaphorical meaning?
Ans: It is said when Gandhiji died he took birth in Rajkot at some wealthy person (house). Is it the matter in limited sense or unlimited sense? It is a matter in unlimited sense. Similarly this is also a matter in the unlimited sense.

So, as per the above Q&A Dadi Prakashmani's soul has not taken rebirth, but is doing service through her subtle body.

Yes, PBKs accept the validity of Bhog messages, but not in literal sense. They derive a metaphorical meaning of the message as clarified to them by ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit).

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

ex-l

ex-BK

Post14 Oct 2007

So how would you interpret the unlimited or metaphorical meaning? Who are the "religious couple" and what is the significance of always offering even the water they drink?

(No need to ask Virendra Dev Dixit unless it is for your own interest, thank you).

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Post14 Oct 2007

Yes, PBKs accept the validity of Bhog messages, but not in literal sense. They derive a metaphorical meaning of the message as clarified to them by ShivBaba (through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit).

Arjun Bhai, can you explain more please?
Thnaks
abek

arjun

PBK

Post15 Oct 2007

ex-l wrote:So how would you interpret the unlimited or metaphorical meaning? Who are the "religious couple" and what is the significance of always offering even the water they drink?

I have heard that ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) has clarified the Bhog Message related to Dadi Prakashmani. But I haven't seen that VCD* so far. So, I do not know in what way Baba has clarified this thing.

In my personal opinion the religious couple could represent the souls from Vijaymala (BKs) and Rudramala (PBKs) in whose body her soul may be entering to play her role in the Advance Party.
abk wrote:Arjun Bhai, can you explain more please?

I could not get your point. What more do you want me to explain?

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

john

reforming BK

Post15 Oct 2007

arjun wrote:Question: In the Bhog message dated 6.9.07 it has been said that Dadi Kumarka’s soul is going to take birth through a couple, who had not even dreamt in their dreams to have a child. So, does it mean that Dadiji’s soul has taken rebirth. Or does it have any metaphorical meaning?

The problem with saying 'what BapDada says has an unlimited meaning'' is just that, it is unlimited and can have unlimited interpretations and understandings.

It's an easy get out clause for anyone who says anything opposed to BapDada, yet still wants to state the authenticity of BapDada's comments.

I don't know why BapDada cannot call a spade a spade and mean it.

alladin

no label

unlimited castles in the air

Post15 Oct 2007

Dadi Kumarka’s soul is going to take birth through a couple, who had not even dreamt in their dreams to have a child.

Would this be a case of parthenogenesis, since, supposedely the parents are not having sex?

As far as unlimited, I feel comfortable thinking that Murlis allow free interpretation for each one of us, so we all can read things in different ways according to our stage and needs, allowing it to become a "personalized service" for each child. Because such "unlimited " concepts leave space for free interpretation, then nobody of any rank or background, should have the presumption to say that "my interpretation is more correct than yours", with all the consequesces and castles in the air sold as real, that this implies.

john

reforming BK

Re: unlimited castles in the air

Post16 Oct 2007

alladin wrote:As far as unlimited, I feel comfortable thinking that Murlis allow free interpretation for each one of us, so we all can read things in different ways according to our stage and needs, allowing it to become a "personalized service" for each child. Because such "unlimited" concepts leave space for free interpretation, then, nobody of any rank or background, should have the presumption to say that "my interpretation is more correct than yours", with all the consequesces and castles in the air sold as real, that this implies.

When you have followers who hang off your every word, believing the next incarnation of Shiva is speaking through that body, then I think the interpretation has to be accountable. To me this is so far fetched and stretches credibility. One's faith in this coming from the Chariot of Shiva has to overshadow one's intellectual/reasoning ability.

There is a game going on and I predict the further BapDada and Virendra Dev Dixit's ideas seperate, the harder it is going to be for Virendra Dev Dixit or PBKs to take the stance that everything Bapadada says is 100% in accordance with Shrimat. It must be a difficult game to give the impression that everything you say is from God, or should be taken as that.

Either Virendra Dev Dixit is losing touch or is indeed very advanced.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post16 Oct 2007

alladin wrote:Would this be a case of parthenogenesis, since, supposedely the parents are not having sex?

You highlight ANOTHER discrete revision or mutation of the teachings of the BKWSU ... one becoming prevalent as new events catch BapDada, Gyan and the BKs out unprepared.

Yes, were we not told that we would all be off to the Golden Age and becoming deities having babies from the power of Yogic glances and kissing only? And, by now, the Advance Party led by Mama Saraswati would be sweeping up the mess in India after Civil War and building Palace of Gold for BKs to reincarnate in feet first.

Now the fabled Eight, the Emperors of the Golden Age, are all dying off one by one and so a new invention must be made to take care of that; holy rebirths in "purified wombs", rebirths in royal families, rebirths in Bhakti families ... all the impure fruit of dirty mammalian rutting.

And let us spelling it out ... grunting, grinding and sexual juices, dark moments of physical closeness and pleasure, the spell of 'forbidden to BK' loving relationships. Our Dadis are going off to become incontinent babies.

The remarkable thing ... for those of us who were encouraged to have faith and invested our lives into it ... is easy it is for it all to not matter any more and be brushed under the carpet. "Keeping taking the drugs of intoxication. Go back to your trance folks. Ignore the facts, we will remove them from your minds anyway. Nothing matters only Baba ... you are being tested ... do not fail".

Perhaps there is an "Unlimited Meaning" (TM) to BKs being born 'feet first' as deities in Palaces ... perhaps it just means the Sindhis 'landing on their feet' back in the family business again and the Golden Aged Palaces are the mansions, the beautiful retreat centers and all the tasty real estate?

bansy

Post16 Oct 2007

For the studious folks here, I've sent Admin a bunch of Bhog messages specific to Dadiji (including her 12 days in Subtle Region) up to now. Maybe they can be uploaded in this thread or in upload file section.

Sorry, cannot hang around, got to go. See you later. Be good, be brother-sisterhood (akin to the slogan Be holy, be yogi) :P

alladin

no label

stable in Drama

Post16 Oct 2007

ex-l wrote:is easy it is for it all to not matter any more and be brushed under the carpet. "Keeping taking the drugs of intoxication. Go back to your trance folks. Ignore the facts, we will remove them from your minds anyway. Nothing matters only Baba ... you are being tested ... do not fail".

I wonder what it may feel like being, or trying to remain, an orthodox BK these days. Many things are going upside down, The Tree seems to be shaking, these post-Dadi Kumarka's death chapters and what followed. How it was handled seems, how to say, "eccentric"!

I should interview some BKs and ask if anything is being discussed. If it caused doubts or "Maya" in the centers amongst teachers and student. Or if the "drugs of intoxication" and the rule of not asking too many questions is still portrayed euphemistically as "stability" to make it seem like great virtue and not a crippling agent.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post17 Oct 2007

ex-l wrote:Now the fabled Eight, the Emperors of the Golden Age, are all dying off one by one and so a new invention must be made to take care of that; holy rebirths in "purified wombs", rebirths in royal families, rebirths in Bhakti families ... all the impure fruit of dirty mammalian rutting.

Om Shanti. I don't see any problem here. Do you think they will be emperors in the same time? For example: Dadi Kumarka will be one of Emperors of the Golden Age. It means that she will start to play roles from the begining of the Golden Age. Baba said that Golden Age starts from Krishna's birth. Also He said that Confluence Age consists of Kali yuga and Sat yuga. How do you imagine the beginning of the Golden Age? Krishna is born - what next?

With regards, Shankar

ex-l

ex-BK

Post17 Oct 2007

bkdimok wrote:I don't see any problem here ...

The problem is Shiva BlahBlah, or probably more to the point Brahma BlahBlah makes things up as he goes along, changes his mind again, gets predictions wrong ... and then the BKWSU add their stir on top chopping and changing it to suit themselves.

I am sorry but I remember when officially BlahDada and his Divine Ones sat on their throne and announced, "Destruction takes 50 years and Creation takes 50 years" (circa 1980s) ... they will say anything that keeps their followers entertained and surrendered.
    So, seriously tell me, if those predictions failed (1976, 1950, the 12 year Yagya) why should we believe this one? Aren't we just being tested or inspired by the latest fairy story again?
The problem is BKs these days do not know enough about the details of their organization and its history to be able to tell what is going on and the organization is doing its best to make sure they are not fully informed. You are being led by the nose just like many of generations of BK were led by the nose before.

Just wait until the book comes out. You can read it now and then read it in a non-Golden Age 2040 AD again and wonder how the hell you believed what you believe now. And by which time the only difference will be is that 'BKWSU Properties WorldWide, Inc' and 'BKWSU World Bank' will own more real expensive estate but still have "no followers".
    Rien ne change plus ...

andrey

PBK

Post17 Oct 2007

Dear Brother abek,

Regarding the "demise" word, if we look the soul then we cannot use the word "die". "Demise" contains this sense of leaving.

Dear Brother John,

It would be right to understand the Murli or Avyakt Vani as it is if we could. For example, in a Avyakt Vani Avyakt BapDada says that the Chariot was found in the East. Why is this? Sindh is on the West? In another, he says service starts from Japan. Why? In another Avyakt meeting, Sister Jayanti is made to stand as for the service in Africa? Why? One could say BapDada just makes mistakes.

In one trance message it is said Om Radhe Mama is born in Nepal, in another it is London ...

If we limit to the study only as it is, it will finish after the morning class. We won't think about it anymore during the day. Baba says golden bricks. OK, there bricks will be of gold full stop.

If someone says that, yes of course, there can be mistakes, then even modern psychology teaches that slips of the tongue and other mistakes we may made, tripping oneself up nad dropping objects is definitely not accidental. If we have the desire, we could find the meaning behind every situation, or the words of the Murli and Avyakt Vani.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post17 Oct 2007

Just for the record, my position is that we cannot 'know' until we have all of these pieces laid out in front of us and are able to reconcile all these difference.

"***Baba says***" the technology was built for us to use; computers, routers, internet, databases ... give us the data (Murlis) and let us work it out.

john

reforming BK

Post17 Oct 2007

andrey wrote:It would be right to understand the Murli or Avyakt Vani as it is if we could. For example, in a Avyakt Vani Avyakt BapDada says that the Chariot was found in the East. Why is this?

India is in the East from where I am.
PreviousNext

Return to Commonroom